Do gums reattach to teeth? The gums are able to reattach to teeth as you have healthy periodontium.
How it reattached to teeth?
As it is state beyond that gum is able to reattach when it has health periodontium. This means that thee root from teeth is free from tartar and bacteria. In this condition, gum tissue is able to reattach. However, if the gum is also experienced condition with bone loss, there is still appearance of gum recession.
The gum tissue is not attached to your teeth as high as it seems to be. But there is v-shaped crevice that called sulcus that placed between tooth and gums. When the area is free from bacteria and tartar, and the pocket of plaque is reduced the gum now are able to reattach. This cleaning surface is called with scaling and root planning.
Dental Pro 7
The ‘all natural’ active ingredients in our super strength dental concentrate are proven* to quickly kill and eliminate the harmful bacteria in your mouth that are the primary cause* of:
Receding Gums, Bad Breath, Bleeding Gums, Tooth Decay, Swollen Gums, Gum Infections, Gum Disease, Inflamed Gums, Gingivitis, Gum Pockets & Sore Gums
Tips to keep healthy gum
Do Gums Reattach To Teeth – When your gum is healthy, you will love to see perfect smile. Here are several ways to keep your gum health.
- Floss. Do flossing teeth at least once a day. Flossing will help to remove the plaque and remaining foods that hard to reach using toothbrush. You can do flossing at any time, such as before sleep or after eating.
- Routine dental cleaning. When you go to routine dental cleaning, your dentist will know the signs off gum disease in early stages. This means that you will get proper treatment earlier and avoid it becomes seriously. This treatment also will clean any plaque that you missed when flossing or brushing. When you have gum disease such as gingivitis, corporate bushing, flossing and take regular dental cleaning can prevent and reverse it.
- Stop smoking. One other reason for smoker to thinking to start stopping smoking is onset the gum disease.
- Do Gums Reattach To Teeth – Brushing your teeth twice a day. Brush especially after eating your meal. Brushing will remove any remaining foods and plaque in your teeth. Do not forget to scrub your tongue as this also potential to meet with bacteria. Change your toothbrush after 3-4 month.
- Use fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash. Fluoride toothpaste can reduce gingivitis, cleaning plaque and fresh breath. Use therapeutic mouthwash as this will reduce the plaque buildup, slower the tartar development, and clean benefit. Using mouthwash will remove food particle. Use good mouthwashes such as Dental 7 Pro liquid concentrate that made from natural ingredients to kill and eliminate bacteria in mouth.
- Smoking weakens immune system and makes it harder to against gum infection.
Do Gums Reattach To Teeth – Have good oral habit is really give you benefit. Go to dentist regularly to keep healthy gum and teeth.