Dental Pro 7 Liquid Concentrate
How Can I Get Rid of Gum Disease at Home
Gum disease can indeed affect anyone. Gum disease or commonly called gingivitis is characterized by gums that look red and swollen. Basically, this disease is general. Consultation of a doctor is something that must be done if you encounter symptoms of gum disease so that treatment can be done as soon as possible. For gum disease that still shows mild symptoms, home care can also be done. How can I get rid of gum disease at home? For treatments carried out at home can be done by doing some home treatment.
Symptoms of Gingivitis
The following are the symptoms that are shown from gum disease or gingivitis that you can know about.
- Gum reddish, swollen and bleeding when brushing teeth or using dental floss.
- Bad breath that does not go away even though you brush your teeth.
- Pain in the gums when chewing or biting.
- Gums become more sensitive and tend to decrease and sag.
Causes of Gingivitis or gum disease.
You also need to know the causes that can cause gum disease. Gingivitis is caused by a continuous buildup of plaque on the tooth line and accumulates to form tartar. Tartar that is formed can cause gum inflammation. Other factors that can increase the risk of gingivitis include age, poor oral hygiene, heredity, lack of vitamin C, certain diseases such as diabetes and smoking. How can I get rid of gum disease at home? For this reason it is important to stay away from the factors mentioned so that gum disease can be prevented. Therefore cleaning plaque can be a solution to prevent gum disease by visiting a doctor at least twice a year.
Some habits can be done to treat gingivitis at home.
- Brush your teeth regularly. : Brushing teeth can clean the remnants of food stuck to the teeth. Use a soft bristled toothbrush to avoid injuring the gums. In addition, try to brush your teeth, especially after eating.
- Using dental floss: How can I get rid of gum disease at home? To clean teeth thoroughly use dental floss for more optimal results. Dental floss can clean between teeth more easily. cleaning your teeth by brushing your teeth will probably still leave a little leftover food on the teeth because it is difficult to reach. for that using dental floss can be used to clean teeth with maximum.
- Gargle using mouthwash: Gargling with mouthwash can help to kill bacteria so that it can inhibit plaque growth. Gargling with mouthwash can be done for about 50 seconds.
- Eat nutritious: Eat nutritious foods by multiplying vegetables and fruits. Also multiply the consumption of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Reducing stress: You need to know that stress can reduce the body's immune system and can inhibit the killing of bacteria so it is important to be able to cultivate the mind to prevent stress.