Dental Pro 7 Liquid Concentrate
How Can I Get Rid of Gum Disease at Home
Get Rid of Gum Disease: Gum disease can indeed affect anyone. Gum disease or commonly called gingivitis is characterized by gums that look red and swollen. Basically, this disease is general. Consultation of a doctor is something that must be done if you encounter symptoms of gum disease so that treatment can be done as soon as possible. For gum disease that still shows mild symptoms, home care can also be done. How can I get rid of gum disease at home? For treatments carried out at home can be done by doing some home treatment.
The following are the symptoms that are shown from gum disease or gingivitis that you can know about.
- Get rid of gum disease, Gum reddish, swollen and bleeding when brushing teeth or using dental floss.
- Bad breath that does not go away even though you brush your teeth.
- Pain in the gums when chewing or biting.
- Gums become more sensitive and tend to decrease and sag.
Causes of Gingivitis or gum disease.
You also need to know the causes that can cause gum disease. Gingivitis is caused by a continuous buildup of plaque on the tooth line and accumulates to form tartar. Tartar that is formed can cause gum inflammation. Other factors that can increase the risk of gingivitis include age, poor oral hygiene, heredity, lack of vitamin C, certain diseases such as diabetes and smoking.
How can I get rid of gum disease at home? For this reason it is important to stay away from the factors mentioned so that gum disease can be prevented. Therefore cleaning plaque can be a solution to prevent gum disease by visiting a doctor at least twice a year.
Some habits can be done to treat gingivitis at home.
- Brush your teeth regularly. : Brushing teeth can clean the remnants of food stuck to the teeth. Use a soft bristled toothbrush to avoid injuring the gums. In addition, try to brush your teeth, especially after eating.
- Using dental floss: How can I get rid of gum disease at home? To clean teeth thoroughly use dental floss for more optimal results. Dental floss can clean between teeth more easily. cleaning your teeth by brushing your teeth will probably still leave a little leftover food on the teeth because it is difficult to reach. for that using dental floss can be used to clean teeth with maximum.
- Gargle using mouthwash: Gargling with mouthwash can help to kill bacteria so that it can inhibit plaque growth. Gargling with mouthwash can be done for about 50 seconds.
- Eat nutritious: Eat nutritious foods by multiplying vegetables and fruits. Also multiply the consumption of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Reducing stress: You need to know that stress can reduce the body's immune system and can inhibit the killing of bacteria so it is important to be able to cultivate the mind to prevent stress.
A dentist quality clean in just 2 minutes
Take the shortcut to plaque-free teeth with a modern, sonic wave toothbrush that actually makes you look forward to brushing.
What Exactly is Dental Pro 7 and How Do I Use It?
Source articles: https://dentalpro7.com/dentalpro7
Get Rid of Gum Disease is Dental Pro 7 is a highly concentrated liquid dental solution that you brush your teeth with instead of regular toothpaste
It contains a unique, professional strength blend of plant, herb and fruit extracts that are proven to kill (within 30 seconds*) the specific ‘bad’ bacteria and pathogens in your mouth* that attack the teeth and gum tissue
Unlike traditional toothpastes and dental products, Dental Pro 7’s exclusive blend is lipid based (water resistant and water insoluble) so it doesn’t wash away and stays coated around your teeth and gums (like an invisible shield) providing ultra long lasting protection
… this special lipid formulation also allows it to penetrate deeper down into your gums and gum line where most of the bad bacteria live (the ones that damage your gum tissue)
We recommend you brush 2-3 times a day with Dental Pro 7 for 2 minutes each session, using 5 drops per usage (don’t worry it comes with full detailed instructions)
Get Rid of Gum Disease, Get Rid of Gum Disease